DRESSING THE PART( HOW TO DRESS ACCORDING TO YOUR BODY TYPE)

I posted this picture to my sister Uche and here's an excerpt of the conversation:

" Me: What I wore for self-assessment exam
Uche: Wow!! Are those your hips I'm seeing shooting out?
Me: My dear what I'm wearing is what you call to know your body type and dress accordingly...
Uche: :-D "




Hey lovelies, I hope you've all missed me cos I have. So last week I had my self-assessment evaluation and forget the beaute you see here, I was all nerves as this was a discerning factor in my MBA year. In simple English, everything I've learned for the last one year was going to be determined on that day. Yo gal wasn't totally short of what outfit to wear to grace the occasion but I had to make sure that the look was appealing to the evaluators. 






For some people, it could have been as simple as wearing a blazer, a pair of trousers and some shirt, but when trying to land that job in an interview and you'd like the interviewers to remember something about you, my dear it just doesn't do to speak grammar. I also strongly believe that personality comes into play and that personality is also how you pull off your outfits. For this number, I played casual to office chic and I'd dare say I pulled it off.


I come with a funny body package, that is large top and narrow hips and as you all know there's no better way to even out the body's silhouette for people like us with a blazer, but I didn't do the conventional blazer, this blazer comes with a silhouette cut, giving off the desired figure.



To refine further, a T-shirt/débardeur and carrot pants Since I've lost a little bit of weight in the course of the MBA year, I used a lovely belt I got from Heyraud. I got this belt couple of years back during sales. You all know ya girl got to have jewellery on made by yours truly as seen here. This one's made from wood which added a touch of class to the outfit. Well I'm not one to go for simple jewellery either as I love bold statement pieces to stupor (loool) 


And lastly with my all-time favourite accessories, bold rings and my wristwatch from ici. And dear girls and gents the most important recipe of all is a killer personality and passion for what you believe in. Nothing beats that my glamazons ;-)


And on that note Adios my loves and keep shining and smiling.

Blazer - Nam & Co. London
Carrot pants - Mango
T-shirt / Débardeur Mim's
Belt- Heyraud France
Wood necklace by me
wristwatch- Fossil
Audienca Ecole de Management- Médiathèque Phileas Fogg
Audencia Business School- Phileas Fogg Library


Popular Posts