BUBBLE GUM PINK & RED CHECK / GINGHAM THREE QUARTER PANTS
















































Hi everyone,

How's the spring fever coming along. I decided to go bubble gum pink crushes on this one. Today's post features this beautiful bubble gum pink makeup look and red check three quarter pants.

Lately, the blogosphere and the fashionistas have been going gaga over stripes and lines this season. I couldn't help but notice how sexy the appeal of the design is and the different colours it comes in red not being an exception.

The trends reminds me of the Mariah Carey check blue sun dress she wore in the 90s and I had two of my classmates who actually made the dress. It looked so cute on them.

Check patterns for the spring & summer are definitely an eye catcher be it the gingham patterns, houndstooth etc.
One thing about check patterns though is that it's very versatile. It could be both casual chic as you see in the pic or very work appropriate. You choose the time and place and event it's all up to you.
How would you like to wear your check patterns or gingham, Casual or Work?

For this post, I decided to go casual chic as the sun was smiling so heavenly down and the weather was so glorious with a linen shirt which is another spring /summer favourite. The breathable nature and light weight of linen makes it a fav of mine during the hot days. Except for it's creasy nature which I really tire of, it's a perfect summer staple.

Accessorising with a pair of mules by Hõgl, jewellery by yours truly made from crystal stones. To add more cool to the look, I went in with a pair of glasses from esprit and of course this beautiful nude bucket bag by a French luxury line which just debuted called Cherry Paris. Her bags are crazy.

To keep from perspiring so much, I decided to go with a high ponytail hair do and tied it with an adire scarf (African print) my sister got for me. Super cute :))


See y'all in my next post........muaah

XOXO


Outfit

Mules - Hõgl
Bag - Cherry Paris
Glasses - Esprit
Red crystal jewelry - Handmade by juliettsstyleglam
Rings - H&M

Makeup - juliettsttyleglam  (Video will be up shortly)


Comments

Popular Posts